You learn how to
- Recognise thinking preferences
- Find the appropriate preferences for each job
- Create job descriptions and job ad's in thinking preferences
- Diagnose problems in teams and introducing solutions
- Design ideal teams
- Utilise results in coaching and training
- Utilise results in change management
- Identify interesting combinations, like e.g. the different kinds of dominance
- Recognise problematic patterns (e.g. burnout, self-sabotage etc.) and how to deal with them
The outline of the training:
Day 1: 10.00 h -17.30 h
a. What is the Identity Compass?
b. What are Thinking Preferences?
c. Frequent combinations.
d. Presentation plus Discussion.
Day 2: 09.30 h -17.30 h
a. JobMotivation, measuring the working climate
b. Measuring Engagement
c. How to interpret Profiles
d. Relevance in Coaching, in Training, in Recruitment, etc
e. Value of IC as instrument
Day 3: 09.30 h -16.00 h
a. How to interpret Profiles
b. The IC as a Business
c. Follow-up and Ongoing support.
d. New developments.
The training will be conducted by Arne Maus.